Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More cache Problem!!

balaji_pichaimuthu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HIi experts,

I have problem like whenever im trying to activate the objects in IR & ID the first attempt those objects not getting activated and i am getting the

error message like " Communication error with JMS failed " when i retry the activation action.. its getting msg "avtivated successfully"

But its not gettting actived actually. i Have to go In IR or ID Environment---> cache notification --- > the recently activated the object willl be in red color symbol after i repeat cache notification and refresh then it ill became green color"

After the recently activated objects i can see in SXi_CACHE.. but i couldnt find out in RWB.. i mean if i activating a new CC .. i can see in SXI_CACHE but i can find in CC MONITORING in RWB.....

Thanks to ABHISHEK SALVI that he preferred me a ebook for cache monitoring...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/1a69ea11-0d01-0010-fa80-b47a7930...

I followed this document.. I have done CACHE CONNECTIVITY TEST in RWB ... In that a RED COLOR ERROR SYMBOL coming in

INTEGRATION DIRECTORY--> INTEGRATION SERVER ABAP with Error msg like " Attempt to fetch cache data from Intergration Directory failed, cache couldnt be updated. [Fetch Data] not found." i refreshed many times its not getting change.

Then iin Administration

in Cache overview menu

Java VM cache refresh

The all 3 cache, cache for SWC, SLD cache, Adapter metadata are getting refresh successfullu

XI data Cache Refresh

I dont have authorization here

Single Repository Cache Refresh

All the objects types " MAPPING, XI-TRAFO, TRAFO -JAR, Adaptermetadata, RepBProcess, giving the error msg...

Now what should i do.. What should i ask basis people who are in the remote location.. when i send mail to them like cache not getting update automatically they replied me simply like " then activate the objects manually".. It seems they didnt understand the problem properly..

so what should i mail them???

Please help me experts,

Regards,

Balaji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I have problem like whenever im trying to activate the objects in IR & ID the first attempt those objects not getting activated 
and i am getting the error message like " Communication error with JMS failed " when i retry the activation action.. its getting 
msg "avtivated successfully"

Take help from the solution mentioned here:

Before asking the Admin to do the settings provide them with a screenshot from:

1) ID -> Cache Status Overview-> Problems

2) RWB -> cache Monitoring-> Show Notification Table.

Even I have got the above problem a couple of times....the admins fixed it (never have they told me how they solved it!).....

Check if the solution from above link helps you.

Regards,

Abhishek.

balaji_pichaimuthu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hiii prateek!!

I dont have Authorization rights for that!!

Regards,

Balaji

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then ask your BASIS team to perform this. This is an important step. Tell them the user ID which have required roles as I mentioned in my previous post.

Regards,

Prateek

balaji_pichaimuthu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hiii prateek and abishek,

Tell me one thing if my configuration scenario successfully processing in Test Configuration Tool in ID. Does that means The scenario is perfectly configured and working?? ( can i say that bcoz of some internal error im not getting the actual output)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does that means The scenario is perfectly configured and working??

It could only mean that the scenario is configured properly. It does not mean that it will work properly at runtime.

Regards,

Prateek

balaji_pichaimuthu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You mean we configured correctly.. but due to some internal error is not working????

Regards,

Balaji

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
You mean we configured correctly.. but due to some internal error is not working????

Yes.....for instance the error which you are getting is out of the control of a developer.....in absence of required roles/ authorization the person responsible to perform the mentioned solutions is the admin/ basis person.....

Never take it for granted that if a scenario is configured properly it will work (or remain to work without any error).....that is why we need to configure alerts/ error handling mechanism

balaji_pichaimuthu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Basis people have cleared the problem... But they didnt tell me how they did...

Regards

Balaji

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I couldn't see anywhere that you have tried a full CPACache refresh using this URL and PIDIRUSER (or some user with similar roles) for login.

http://XIHost:Port/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

Regards,

Prateek