cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Series Key Figures, Storage and Planning Bucket Profile. .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

can any one please explain me what exactly is meant by Time Series Key Figures, Storage and PLanning B profile ???

i have never had even a conceptual knowledge of these . . and i am pretty much confused with it. .

it will be very much useful to understand, if you can explain me it with some small examples.

Lots of Thanks,

PP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Time Series Key Figure:

Basically Time series key figure is used in Demand planning only. Whenever you cerated a key figure & add it to DP planning area then it is automatically convert it in to time series key figure. Whenever you actiavte the planning area that means you activate each Key figure of planning area with time series planning version.

There is one more type of Key figure & i.e. an order series key figure & which mainly used in to SNP planning area.

Storage Bucket profile:

SBP is used to create a space in to live cache for the periodicity like from 2003 to 2010 etc. Whenever you create SBP then it will occupy space in the live cache for the respective periodicity & which we can use to planning area to store the data. So storage bucket is used for storing the data of planning area.

Time/Planning bucket profile:

basically TBP is used to define periodicity in to the data view. If you want to see the data view in the year, Monthly, Weekly & daily bucket that you have to define in to TBP.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Sujay

Answers (0)