cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0BP_DEF_ADDRESS_ATTR datasource problems not all data in BW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I have a BIG problem with business partner address attribute in BW....

In CRM system I have one million records, however in BW only have 200 000... I have checked the table BUT021 and all is correct... Somebody can help me with this problem, exist some flag or something like this that I must check before load....

I am doing the DELTA INIT...

Thanks a lot...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rocio,

The data for the address is time-dependent. Make sure you have that option checked for the info-object in BW.

For more details check this link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2f/fe9a13db67a24dad2766acc03ec0df/content.htm

Bye

Dinesh

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

The datasource doesnt have the valid to and valid from... and I have read the help, and the table is correct... and then I dont understand what happen..

Do you have other idea????

Thanks a lot for your help...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rocio,

Did you check the help link that I posted. The links talks about having the entire address as time-dependent. Does you datasource have a "date-from" and "date-to" field.

Bye

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

the object is 0bpartner... and in my BW, doesnt have any time depend attribute... Have I to change the attributtes? I mean....

Example, I extract Street, the street is not a time depend attribute... what attribute I have to change? What configuration have I to do? I have Business partner infobject standard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rocio,

What does the business contant info-objet contain. Does it have time-dependent attributes checked. You can follow the same pattern.

Bye

Dinesh

(Do not forget to assign points!!)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Thanks for your answer, only one more question... I am checking the BP attributies and any have Time depende checkbox activated... you suggest that I have to activate the checkbox for all caracteristic from this datasource in BP masterdata...