cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Static credit check:credit limit exceeded 430 TWD

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I have created a outbound delivery document and then pick material,I get a message 'Static credit check:credit limit exceeded 430 TWD',why? Can any one help me,thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rad.

I have checked credit master record and find value of credit exposure is 431.Now the problem is what can I do to solve this?

Than you!

regards

Jerry

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have 2 options here,

1. Release the sales order, For this you can use VKM3--> Enter sales order number and execute, then in the next screen select sales order number and click on Green flag. This will release your sales order and you can proceed.

2. If you want to increase the credit limit of the customer then do this in FD32.

PS: Please try to search the forum by using search option, you will get lots of other information too, which may enhance your knowledge further.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have solve this problem.Thank you!

Regards

Jerry

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably because your credit management settings are such that you want to check credit on the delivery, before sending goods to the customer. It is possible that static credit check is only done on delivery and not on sales document, which is why you are seeing it only now.

Check the credit master record (FD33) so see the situation for the customer.

regards

Rad.