Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrated ITS Logon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to configure integrated ITS in ECC5.0

I've activated all its services at SICF.

I've put the following parameters at INSTANCE PROFILE:

em/global_area_MB

itsp/enable (1)

rdisp/start_icman (1)

icm/host_name_full (sapides.company.com)

icm/server_port_1 (HTTPS - 8080)

icm/server_port_0 (HTTP - 8000)

then i've published WEBGUI and SYSTEM at se80 for site INTERNAL but when i try to test webgui service it gaves to me

"Bad Gateway

The following error occurred:

[code=DNS_HOST_NOT_FOUND] The host name was not found during the DNS lookup. Contact your system administrator if the problem is not found by retrying the URL. "

if i configure icm/host_name_full to 'sapides' the webgui logon screen apears but gave this warning: "This server does not support HTTPS! It is therefore potentially unsafe to send your password" and i never could logon into R/3 !!

Have I miss some step ? Could please someone help me ?

Thanks all,

Best Regards,

Pedro Rodrigues

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is your application server in domain?

if its in domain and when used sapides.<xxxx>.com if you get DNS not found, may be browser is looking up internet, put your domain in the exception in tools->internet options->connection->lan settings->proxy->advanced

"<i>This server does not support HTTPS! It is therefore potentially unsafe to send your password</i>" i just a warning message and you should still be able to log on.

(if you want to hide this info let me know)

<i>and i never could logon into R/3 !!</i>

do you also see a message that SSO2 is not configured? if yes follow the steps explained in OSS note no.517860

when you say never could logon what happens,

a) the field for user id pwd disabled? - click on the basic authentication button to get the log on pop up

b) error messages?

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

I am facing same problem. If you remember i had open a same message in portal implementation forum. This issue is still pending with SAP.

I have done same steps in differnt server and this was working but in my current system its failing. I am also getting ""This server does not support HTTPS" message..

and even after correct logon data, this logon screen persist. no message, just logon screen stays there.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

You can refer to the following weblog to remove that warning-

/people/gregor.wolf3/blog/2005/10/11/setup-https-ssl-for-the-sneak-preview-sap-netweaver-04-abap-edition-on-windows

Regards

Disha.

Pls do reward points for helpful answers.

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"This server does not support HTTPS" is just a warning message, if you want to remove it.

SICF->double click on WEBGUI->error pages->system log on ->settings->check the check box " Do not Display Warnings"

<i>even after correct logon data, this logon screen persist. no message, just logon screen stays there.</i>

i have no idea about this issue. install some HTTP watch tools and see what the system is trying to do when you try to log on .

Regards

Raja

Answers (0)