cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote Client Copy Hangs in Step /SAPCND/CC_GROUP_WS_AA

0 Kudos

We just bought up our ECC 6.0 Q&A system on Windows x64 Oracle. The ASCS, SCS, first node, and database are all installed on ECQA-DB which is a virtual host on a MSCS cluster. The CI is installed on a non-MSCS server called ECCECQ-CIS. I got all the post-installation work done including patching which required a few TMS parameters I thought were obsolete but they worked. The data dictionary for our new ECQ system has been synched with the data dictionary of our ECD DEV system.

I successfully ran a local client copy from 001 to 200 in ECQ. No problem. Now I need to copy ECD client 100 to ECQ client 200. I started SCC9 and ignored the system for half a day. When I looked in later, I found the copy had made no progress. It was still in step /SAPCND/CC_GROUP_WS_AA and had copied nothing. What is wrong? We don't have this problem with SQL Server on MSCS and remote client copies.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check SM50.

Probably reading some Table?

Update the table from db20.

nanda_kumar21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did u configure the client copy in background or in dialog workprocess? coz some times the client copy done on dialog wp (also the profile selected matters, SAP_all takes a long time) is not successful coz of the time limit of a dialog wotkprocess being 600secs.

Edited by: Nanda Kumar on Aug 31, 2009 11:54 AM