cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR quantity is greater than quantity delivered and quantity issued

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All!

I was trying to delete the line item of a Stock Transport Order, it was previously used as reference for creating Delivery number, issuance and receipt. Before I delete the line item, I made sure to change the PO Quantity first, since it should be equal with the total quantity received before I delete. But after I did it and deleted the line item, a system message prompted saying "GR qauntity is greater than qty delivered/issued".. I was surprised when I checked the PO History for the item, the Delivery Number and Goods Issuance were both equal (i.e. DR=100, GI=100) but the GR quantity was more than the DR and GI (i.e. 150).

I cannot find any movements pertaining to the 50 in excess in the said line item and PO. I checked MB5T there I found an In-transit with negative balance (usually its should be positive). I was thinking if I create another issuance for 50, that might offset the negative balance of 50 right?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it STO from plant to plant, or from sloc to sloc?

Have you checked the UOM on the quantity postings, are they all in the same unit of measure ?

Are all movements in the same period (shouldn't really make a difference actually).

You said you changed the PO qty, you sure you made the right change? Look at changes on the document, did others make changes too ??

Not much help, sorry,

but these are the things I would look at.

regards, Rad.