cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create 4 system landscape in CMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

before i will explain my situation, currently i have the server DEV - QAS - (PRD1 and PRD2), understand that one track only allow three system landscape in CMS, is there any solution for me to make cms transport my request to 4 system landscape? thanks.

best regards

Hariyono

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

since there is no answer for my question, maybe the solution below is working if there is someone met the same issue like me, what i do is i activated all the system in CMS track (Development - Consolidation - Test - Production) and beside that for Develoment i have to disable the option for autodeployment and for consolidation i have to enable the autodeployment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can have 4 systems in CMS landscape. Thats not a problem. Even u can try for complex also.

Coming to

DEV - QAS - (PRD1 and PRD2),

What exciatly u want. Can u explain us,

Do u want the movement of request in the path like DEV--->QAS--->PRD1

|

|---->PRD2

In such condition, create a buffer after QAS, where in all transport requests will be moved in to Buffer from QAS, from there u can make them to move into PRD1 and PRD2.

Let us know if u have any issues,

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

QAS - (PRD1 and PRD2)

this one is means that i can transport from QAS either to PRD1 or PRD2, understand that in cms currently only have a checkbox for dev, cons, test, production, so where can i put my PRD2 to? anyway this scenario is for java CMS not STMS, thanks.