cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huge Confusion for Passing Percentage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus

I do know there have been many posts with respect to many queries relating to passing percentage in SAP SD Certification Exam

I also know passing percentage has reduced from 57% from 70 % and no partial marks given

Now my question is divided in to two parts

1) for people who take instructor base training for them passing percentage is 57% and no partial marks given

2) For People who take online training ( e learning ) for them still 70% holds good it seems and partial marks will be given

this is the info counsellors of both siemens and genovate are giving and they are also no very much particular on this

when contacted SAP INDIA they are giving an answer it depends on module to module and they are also not giving authentic information

I request all gurus who have contacts in sap india or who have already knowledge on this to provide me wether for people who appear for elearning programme here in INDIA as versions are different as said by siemens for them passing percentage is 70 % it seems

Please provide the proper info as this confusion can be solved for ever

Warm Regards

Consultant SD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lakshmipathi

At first thanks for answering to my question

i see a difference in booking code if it is C_TSCM62_05 passing percentage would be 70% and Partial marks are there

if it is C_TSCM62_60 i think its 57% is pass and no partial marks

Please throw some light on this. correct me if i am wrong the above codes are for SAP SD

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry I dont have the information about the latest rule of passing out percentage. But recently I heard from one of my friends that for Associate Level Certification in SD, the pass percentage is 70%. May be you can check with local SAP office.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assuming that your query is about SD, to the best of my knowledge, the minimum pass percentage is 70% only and no partial credit given.

For more details, check this link

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationtest.epx?context=[[C_TSCM62_60|G]]|

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi