Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to release planning data from APO to ECC

former_member1242643
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Can you please tell me what are the steps i need to perform to release forecasting data from APO to ECC?

Regards

Rajib Pathak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member1242643
Participant
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use T.code /sapapo/C5, give the order Type or Material range or Planner , ten release the orders to ECC.

Thanks,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajib,

To transfer forecast from APO to R3

1. Create transfer profile

2. create activity

3. Attach this activity to planning job.

Make sure that the distribution definition is maintained for your plant.

Please let us know if you need more information.

Regards

Vijaya

former_member1242643
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

I have done the following steps

1. Created a transfer profile (SAPAPO/MC8U) for the key figure i want to transfer.

2. Created a planning book/data view that controls the period and periodicity of what i want to send to ECC. (e.g., 3 months in weekly buckets).

3. Created an activity (/SAPAPO/MC8T) against that planning book/data view using the R3 Transfer Profile tab where i assigned the transfer profile.

4. Created a job (/SAPAPO/MC8D) to which i assigned the activity and where i define the selection to be transferred.

Now can you please tell how i will execute this Job to transfer data?

Regards

Rajib

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajib,

So you created your background job. OK, now ....

Choose Demand Planning > Planning> Demand Planning in the Background > Schedule Demand Planning in the Background.

Enter your job name, Choose Program and Execute.

In the Start Time dialog box, specify when you wish the job to be started. Now, choose Save.

To check the status of the job, choose Demand Planning >Planning> Demand Planning in the Background > Job Overview of Demand Planning in the Background. You shoul find your job status as scheduled. (If you set start time as immediate then you will find it as active/finished)

Thanks,

Satyajit

Edited by: Satyajit Patra on Jul 21

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pathak,

1) You need to create a release profile using transaction /sapapo/mc8s

2) In release profile, you need to maintain planning area, key figure to

be transformed, plg version, category, etc.,

3) Once it is created, using transaction /sapapo/mc8t, maintain the

R/3 transfer steps

4) Then create a planning job in background using transaction

/sapapo/mc8d

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

nitin_thatte
Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to release SNP planning data to ECC, you need to make following settings.

In customizing

Maintain Distribution definitions

Maintain Settings in Configure transfer to OLTP system in SNP customizing-Global Settings.

If you maintain periodic setting in SNP setting, you need to run transaction /SAPAPO/C5 to transfer data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajib,

You can create a released key figure which is always the unconstrained demand plan. Now you can use a different Planning Area to disaggregate the unconstrained plan. The disaggregation is completed in a separate planning area for performance reasons, if a user wants to maintain custom proportional factors this is often done at a high level in the hierarchy, whereby a considerable number of combinations are loaded, minimal key figures in the planning area reduces the load time.

You can noe release your plan to ECC and SNP as well. Create a release profile.

Thanks,

Satyajit

former_member1242643
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

With release profile how can i release demand plan/SNP plan to ECC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajib,

Go to transaction '/n/SAPAPO/MC90 - Release Demand Planning to Supply Network Planning '. Now, entre the planning area, planning version and the key figure (that represents the demand plan) from which you want to release the demand plan. Now entre your target planning version(snp planning vaersion) and category (i.e, FA).

Now select your product/location for which you want to release the demand plan. Enter from date' (A date that defines the beginning of the release horizon) 'end date (end of release horizon). If you use a planning buckets profile, the system releases the demand plan in the buckets in which data was planned. Select the infoobject (product characteristic, location characteristic) 9AMATNR and 9ALOCNO.

Execute.

Thanks,

Satyajit