Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to see Enhanced Data type in SPROXY in SRM

mayur_patel6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are planning to use an outbound (SRM to PI) Proxy between SRM and PI to send XML messages. Our SRM team has requested a Datatype enhancement of SAP's predelivered SCV, SAP SRM SERVER 7.0 component i.e. RFQRequest. So, In ESR we have created a new Enhanced data type based on RFQMessage (SAP's pre delivered datatype). I've added their (SRM team's) 6 extra elements to this new Enhanced Data Type, RFQMessageExtension. And, saved and activated it.

Now, to generate the Proxy I went into SRM -> SPROXY, but I donu2019t see my Enhanced Datatype, RFQMessageExtension. Please let me if you've come across this problem or know the solution. I was following this blog [/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/11/14/xipi-data-type-enhancements-standard-business-partner|/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/11/14/xipi-data-type-enhancements-standard-business-partner]

Thanks,

Mayur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SPROXY, you regenerate proxies from a Message Interface, Have you created a new Message Interface for your enhanced data type ?

Regards

Saravana

mayur_patel6
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, but i don't see the SCV (SAP SRM SERVER 7.0) in my PI SAP GUI. I do see this SCV in my SRM (SPROXY) SAP GUI.

Thanks,

Mayur

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Regenerate the proxies

Srini

mayur_patel6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sirini,

Thanks for the reply but I am not able to see the Enhanced Datatype in SPROXY in SRM. So, i couldn't even re/generate the Proxy.

Thanks,

Mayur