cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status Combination in Validations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

What for Statuscomb (RCJ_PRPSUP-PRPS_STATUS) is used in Validation (for WBS) ? Can I use this for creating a validation with respect to Status combinations? I could see one node in SPRO to create the Combination codes but can someone suggest how to create these status combination codes and how it works ?

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In BS42 you can maintain status selection profiles, where you can maintain the combination of system and user status.Hope this helps.

Sarang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarang,

Thanks for your reply. In BS42, we can maintain selection profiles through which we can only check the reports. My requirement is to create a validation using system status. How to do this ? When I checked in Validations, I could see a Statuscomb. Even there is a node to create this combination but I have never used this and don't have an idea of how to use this. Even I checked SAP help and could not find anything over there.

thanks in advance

Vinodh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vonodh,

Status combination code was delivered in ECC 600 EHP3. Refer to the documentation of ERP Central Component Enhancement package 3. Under structures -> Status Management

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/en/a9/8a853488601e33e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

It was basically developed for reporting purposes. In CNS41 you can choose data based on status combination code. Check out menu option Edit -> Dynamic selection -> Master data definition.

I am not sure whether this can be used in validation.

Regards,

Anuradha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed