cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

snp learning

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Experts

i learn APO Demand planning but not get job and now iam planning to learn APO SNP ,so iz it better for me to learn SNP i suppose it l be nt that much competative den DP d intrv process.

can i learn snp.

PLEASE suggest and guide me waitng for all ur respose

thank u

ronald

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello satyajit

Thank u so much for ur response.

ronald

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello experts

Iam still opening this issue if any one want to suggest any more the please.

ronald

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

I have complete knowledge abt DP but now plang to learn SNP,what will be status of SNP in the market i mean about opening.

waitng for ur guys reply

ronald

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As a SAP SCM consultant its better to know end to end supplychain process i,e along with DP demand planning its good to have knowledge of other modules of SAP system. The more expertise your are different modules you will broaden your scope for job openings.

Any help let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Thank u Narsimmha for ur response, i want to know is it tough r can we learn SNP. how about the SNP openings now if we learn can we expect to have job .

Thank u in advance

ronald

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ronald,

"..i want to know is it tough r can we learn SNP.." I can say that if you have knowledge on ECC module (like SD/PP/MM) then you will have the advantage when going for SNP. In DP there is not much integration with ECC, but in SNP, or PP/DS it is different , you release your planning result to ECC based on the datas planned in APO (which is almost same in snp and ecc).

But, I can say it is not at all tough to learn SNP.

And, it is not the right place to discuss on Job openening. You can post it in 'coffe coner' or 'suggestion and comment' forum. There you might get some answer. But yes if you know SNP (with DP) there is a better chance of getting a job...

Good luck..

Thanks,

satyajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello satyajit

Thank u so much for ur guidence,il be greatful to ur help in d way of answer.

Thank u so much

ronald

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ronald,

ITs all about having inventory of skillsets needed based upon demand from the market place. Like any other service provider its nice to have all the skiill sets acquired as a SCM consultant. Depenending on the business requirements we can service clients.

Some clients want DP skillsets and some need SNP only. So its better to have all the knowledge and experince needed to market yourself. If any questions please let me know.