cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTM - preventing multiple stock transfer requests to satisfy a demand

Former Member
0 Kudos

All -

We are leveraging the CTM run to create stock transfer request from multiple source locations to satisfy demand at a single location. What we do not want to happen is a single demand element (sales order line item) being sourced from multiple source locations. Is there a way to prevent this from happening within SCM configuration, master data, or CTM profile?

Luis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

I guess, you wish that for a particular demand there should be a single SOS. . Rght ???

If yes, then use of specific TLs and appropriate usage of Pegging relationships might solve your work. .

The application of this solution totaly depends upon your Bussiness. but i hope this will work for you.

please let me know your inputs. .

Regards,

PP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

PP -

We are using transportation lanes and fixed pegging. Our issue occurs in the following scenario:

Demand at location A is 100 units.

Supply at source B is 60 units.

Supply at source C is 50 units.

In the transportation lane for B-A, we made this the priority over C-A.

When CTM runs and if both sources of supply are included, the results would generate a stock transfer request from B to A for 60 units and stock transfer request from C-A for 40 units.

We do not want this scenario to happen. We wanted to see if there was a way to prevent multiple stock transfer requests from sourcing 1 demand element.

Luis