cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNC5.1- How to Publish multiple line items in SNC Web UI (Supplier view)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working in SAP SNC Supplier Collaboration project. I have a scenario where i am trying to "Publish PO" for multiple line items in Web UI. I am able to confirm each PO line item and Save PO. But if i try to publish one line item at a time, then the system publishes the 1st line item and it does not allow me to publish the remaining PO line items.

All i can do is, Confirm and Save all line items, and then "publish" it at the end. In this way,i can view all the confirmed line items (POA) in SNC. But how do I Confirm/Save/Publish each PO line item?

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

dmohite

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dmohite,

As the POC standard process Supplier should give confirmation for all PO items after confirmation of all items it should allow to Published the PO at Header level.

If supplier does not give confirmation for all items it should not allowed to Published the PO at Header level but you are able Published the PO at header level without confirmation of all PO items.

You can implement note no: 1320445 (manual implementation is required).

After implementation of this note without confirmation of all PO items it won't allow to publish the PO at header level.

Please let me know for any clarification.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Thank you for the inputs. The issue is resolved,basically some configuration (Changeability to the PO) in SNC spro was missing. After fixing the config, we are able to create/save/publish multiple line items.

Thanks

Regards,

dmohite

Answers (0)