cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP Planning book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to display periods in the planning book. Time bucket profiles are maintained in dataview. Not sure where to look for. Any hint would be appreciated

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

are you using /n/sapapo/sdp94 transaction for the same?..Can you explain more on your requirement..So i can able to answer accurate answer.

Regards

Sujay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am working on a old planning book it seems. Before I do anything, I wish to save my planning data into infocube. I am not sure how to do that. Otherwise I checked various time related factors like, validity periods, storage bkt profile, plng bucket prof etc and including visibility settings in the plng book. Will be great to get some inputs..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to save the data then you need to extraction process for that..

Go through following steps..

1. Create a Data Source under the planning area & replicate it in to APO-BW.

2. Create Info package & add appropriate planning version in selection data.

3. go to Info source modelling, create application component & then create info source which is copy of data source.

4. Create transformation between data source & Info source.

5. Go to Info provider modelling, Create Info area.

6. Create an Info cube under the Info Area which consist of same info object as like in Infos ource & data source.

7. Create transformation between Info source & Info Cube.

8. Create data transfer process.

9. Schedule the info package immediatly, you will find the request in data source in green status.

10. Execute the data transfer process..After succesful exeuction you will find the palnning area data in to Info Cube..

Make sure that before doing anyc hanges in to Time bucket, Storage Bucket..read massage carefully..Do not inactive planning area without taking backup..

Regards

Sujay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varudev,

Also please check the following seetings in the data view.

1. check whether you have assigned time bucket profile.

2. Check wether you have checked "visible from"

Regards

Vijaya