SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically releasing implausible results that are no longer implausible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way (configuration or development or combination) to automatically release implausible meter reads that were once implausible but not now?

If you go EL27 and get to an implausible result and if it gives the EL172 message, all we have to do is click SAVE. Now can this be automated (no BDCs please)?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

ISU_S_METERREAD_CHANGE

Try this

Regards,

Prajakta

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

ISU_S_METERREAD_CHANGE

Try this

Regards,

Prajakta

0 Kudos

Thanks Prajaktha, I was already tried it and could not make it work.

But now I found the solution after a lot of debugging of EL27 and searching for suitable function modules. You have to use ISU_O_METERREAD_OPEN, ISU_O_METERREAD_OPEN_SUBOBJ, ISU_O_METERREAD_INPUT, ISU_O_METERREAD_ACTION(twice, once with PSAV okcode and then SAVE okcode), and finally ISU_O_METERREAD_CLOSE.

0 Kudos

What are the parameter that you have to pass to those function, i have to build a program to do exactly the same.

Thanks you

0 Kudos

Hi , I have the same problem, How fill you the obj structure when you call the MF ISU_O_METERREAD_INPUT for realize the EL27 treatment.

Thanks for your response.