cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice not created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have an SD Adapter which has some logic regarding Invoicing.So when I am at transaction VF01 and I am trying to create a bill for a delivery note (after Goods Issue) .According to the logic in my adapter , if I am trying to post to an account which does not exist it errors out and the invoice is not created.I check the VBRK table and the invoice is not created which is expected.Now if i have the configuration set correctly , the invoice is created.The sequence numbers of the invoices is not sequential in VBRK ; in the sense that if eg.Invoice is #1 when created , if the next time it fails (because of incorrect account configuration ), then the third time when i generate the invoice (with correct account configuration) , the invoice number is #3 instead of #2 .Does it mean that when we try to create the invoice with incorrect configuration and it fails , this is captured in some other table in SAP ?Kindly suggest.thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There may be different reasons for this missing Invoice No.

One , due to termination of ongoing process improperly. And I think in your case due to Adapter the process of Invoice Creation got terminated so the invoice no. used from the object RV_BELEG, the same you may check in SNRO. once your invoice creation terminated due to this adapter go and check the no. range and I hope you will find that the next no. already used, however since the invoice is not created so you will not found tha same in VBRK.

Second, check the no. range object RV_BELEG, is the buffer is maintained, if so remove that and then check.

You may also check the note 19050.

Regards

Amitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abhilasa,

I am quite sure that you are using the check(Adapter) in User Exit in sales order, which runs just when you save the sales order.

The exit NUMBER RANGE runs prior to saving the sales order or Invoice internally. So even if the check failed Internally the number ranges has generated. Use that adapter code in other exits and try again. For checking this you can track it via seeing the current number in VN01 t-code for your number range.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Doesn't this have to do with buffering of numbers ?

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Red is correct, Go to Transaction Code SNRO and select the object of invoice number range and check wheather BUFFER tick make it untick

Regards

Shambhu