cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customization of PAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

If i have created a user wothout any roles in Portal we will get a page like "no portal roles are assigned to the user ,Contact Sys Admin".I want to customize this page by adding some html page .I got the PAR file which i have to customize which is com.sap.portal.navigation.portallauncher.par file. Can any one please let me know how to add a html page in this par file.

Regards

Alexi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Start the Config Tool by executing <SAPJ2EEEngine_installation>\j2ee\configtool\configtool.bat.

2. Navigate to cluster_data>server>persistent>com.sap.security.core.ume.service.

3. Switch to edit mode by clicking on the pencil which is at the upper right area.

4. In the tree, select authschemes.xml and choose Download. Save the file to your local directory

5. Edit the local file: To select the new PAR file as the Logon page change the occurrence of all substrings com.sap.portal.runtime.logon to your

project/PAR file name. All com.sap.portal.runtime.logon should be substituted with something like com.company.portal.runtime.logon (or whatever you project name is). Donu2019t remove the part behind it.

(These are the profiles in the portalapp.xml and have the names default, certlogon, basicauthentication, header, and anonymous).

6. Create a new node in the configuration tree in the Config-Tool for the edited file as follows:

a.Select the node com.sap.security.core.ume.service.

b. Choose the symbol for Creating a node below the selected node.

c. Select the type File-entry.

d. Choose Upload and select the custom file from your local directory.

e. Enter a name for the entry, for example, authschemes_myHR.xml. By default, the name of the uploaded file is used.

f. Choose Create.

g. Choose u201CClose windowu201D.

h. The new node appears in the configuration tree.

i. Go to Global server configuration>services> com.sap.security.core.ume.service and edit the property login.authschemes.definition.file.

The value needs to be changed from authschemes.xml to authschemes_myHR.xml

j. Restart the Portal. That is often not done and the changes will not appear.

Regards,

Sunaina Reddy T

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1. Dwonload your par file from portal.

2. import it to NWDS in EP Prospective.

3. In Dist folder add you HTML page.

4. Include new created HTML page to any of JSP(Headerview.jsp)

5. Export the par file and deploy to portal..

6. test it from portal.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you have download this PAR file to the desktop and save it as with some name with file extension .par .

to customize .par application you have to open NWDS and FILE -> import , create a project name and import the

par file in the archive option provided , and you can add the html page that is required in the source code for the project

and deploy the application and you can get the .par file in the workplace , copy and save it on the desktop

and change the name with original name and then import it into the portal .

Thanks