cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sapscript - BOX printed on another page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When preview the sapscript invoice, all content on the same page. When printing using 'LOCL', everything printed on one page as preview. Same priner, when choose name as SAP defined printer e.g. 'NP75', invoice boxes printer on first page, then other info on second page.

Any idea on how to fix this?

Thanks,

K.W

Edited by: K. Wang on Jul 17, 2009 9:22 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

there are three type of printer are available in genral SAP..

1. POST-Script

2. Laser jet

3.Label Printer.

generally the print privew will differ from printer to printer..

so if you try to see print privew with A4 supporting printer or letter printer the page will disturd and boxes and fonts will disturb..

Prabhudas

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts, I am stilling struggling with this. it's the PRINT-CONTROL TRY02 problem... If I remove print control, it's print box and content on the same page perfect, but from a different tray 1. If I leave it there, its using tray 2, but with box on one page and content on another page. using SPAD, I can see TRY02 is using the right hex of HP.

is there any preference on where I should put hte print-control command? Or anything else I need to check in SPAD?

See the following code in MAIN window, any suggestion is appreciated.

/: CASE &VBRK-WAERK&

/: WHEN 'GBP'

/: DEFINE &DOLLAR& = '£'

/: WHEN OTHERS

/: DEFINE &DOLLAR& = '$'

/: ENDCASE.

/: PRINT-CONTROL TRY02

/E SUMMARY_INVOICE

/: CASE &VBRK-VBTYP&

/: WHEN 'M'

/: ENDCASE.

/ SET DATE MASK = 'MMMM DD, YYYY'

/E ITEM_TOTAL_BEFORE_TAX

/: POSITION XORIGIN '1.85' CM YORIGIN '10.15' CM

/: SIZE WIDTH '16.55' CM HEIGHT '7.85' CM

/: BOX FRAME 35 TW

AS ,,,,,,&DOLLAR&

Edited by: K. Wang on Jul 21, 2009 6:59 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

see note 724912, command sequence in OTF driver is the reason. Just add the described lines in table TSPOPTIONS and it will work!

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your reply... I do think this is an BASIS related issue as well.

The most weird thing is I've got another form with BOX which can be printed on same SAP defined printer and LOCL without any problem.... I will adjust the size of the BOX to see if it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a case for BASIS guys.

Let them install the correct printerdrivers on the right way.

Gr., Frankj

Former Member
0 Kudos

I using HP laser printer. Preview is fine.

Problem is: When print on 'LOCL' it's fine. When print on SAP defined printer, boxes printed on first page and the rest on second page. physically those two are the same printer... I think the printer is capable of print the box and some how when you choose as SAP printer it just doesn't work.

Thanks,

Karen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check SPAD settings for the LOCL printer and the NP75 printer. Check if they are the same. Looks like they are not the same and hence you are having two different outputs

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you doubt..

do one thing

try to give print for 'NP75' printer ..it will create spool in SP01 transaction..

Next go to se38 and enter "RSTXPDFT4" and execute with entering the spool number from SP01 and download to dektop.

try to give printout to local printer from dektop it will print properly..

Prabhudas