cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Seeburger Mapping Designer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

I have an Scenario file to file and I try to convert an ANSIX12 document from EDI to XML with the Seeburger BIC, but I have an error:

- Conversion of synchronous request from module chain ended with errors ---Error: [Error:ID=2023;LEVEL=1] InhouseDocReader readNextSegment(): offset[1085(read Segment : )]: caught ReadingException: Length limit exceeded - no SEG. delim. found!!!, Trace:

I check the "setIgnoreCRLF" in the "Source Options", and the the mapping works on Seeburguer, but when I deploy the mapping to PI, I have the same error, on the deploy, the map not recognize the "setIgnoreCRLF" within PI.

Anybody Help me?

Edited by: Luis Ortiz on Jul 17, 2009 12:36 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RameshGulipall
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

You have two option to reslove this error ...

1)If you are called BIC module with Mapping Name is Auto then you need to call the Classifier module in Communcation Channel.

2)you just call the BIC module with Mapping Name is "your mapping name not Auto option "what u deployed in PI server.

Regards

ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ramesh for your reply.

I change the parameters (Trim , CRLF) on AnsiX12_PAC , because on the Parameters BIC call this map generic.

So it's work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to your child mapping section of seeburgerbic tool and select the NewMapping in AdditionalMapping

there is method setIgnoreCRLF(on) make it comment and recompile your mapping and check out

Rajesh

Edited by: Rajesh on Jul 20, 2009 7:58 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

Please tell us the parameters you are using in the adapter module for bic in communication channel.

Thanks

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..Aamir.

Please check this image [BIC Parameters|http://www.imagenonline.com/imagenes/154/a154271.gif]