cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict Condition Type on Order Quantity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a condition type which gives spl prices but I would like to limit the quantity on a order quantity (UNITS).

I think, this can be achieved by scaling but not sure how ? Can some one help me.

Say, I have a condition type Z03, which gives spl price 90 USD but I want to restrict to 50 units.

Say customers orders 75, he should get spl condition 90 for only 50 units and rest 25 should get normal pricing.

I have asked this question earlier, but at that time, I was thinking of using programming but now i am thinking this can be acheived by scaling,

Sorry for asking same question twice.

Thank you.

Anitha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try as follows

Go to v/06 select ur cond.type say PR00 under Scales do the below settings

Check value-B ascending

Scale type-D Graduated-to interval sc

save.

create condtion record PR00

Enter ur material price 90USD go into scales

scale type to 50 90 USD

999999 100USD (say)

save it..now create sales order u will get ur result...If not revert back...

Reg

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagsap and others,

Thanks for ur reply Jagsap.

I tried as described by you. I am not getting the right results.

In VA03, Condition Tab, When I double click condition type. I am surprised to see that Condition Base Value is 0.000 PCE.

Also I am seeing that 'Scale Base Value' is 0.000.

Maybe is is the problem, Can someone please let me know, how to proceed.

Thank You.

Thank You

Anitha,

Edited by: Anitha Reddy Rapole on Jul 20, 2009 11:23 PM

Edited by: Anitha Reddy Rapole on Jul 20, 2009 11:29 PM

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anitha,

It seems it is not picking the condition records maintained by you.Please check the access sequence of ur condition type and make changes accordingly.

Regards,

Sash.

Edited by: sash on Jul 21, 2009 10:37 AM

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually, if customer orders 75 UNITS of Material 
Then I should get 2 line items of Material A, IN first Line Item I should get 90 USd for First 50 Units and 2 line item, I should get 25 units with 100 USD.

If the above scenarion is ur requirement, then it is not possible in std settings as far as my knowledge...

In this case u hv to use any userexit to meet ur task....i believe..

Reg

JJ

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Plaese check in pricing analysis why the condition value is showing zero,then proceed accordingly.Plaese check whether the condition record is appearing for your condition type,if not maintain the record and check the exclusive indicator at access sequence level for that condition type.I am sure ,as per ur reply system is not picking condition records.Pls do as per above and let me know the feedback.

Regards,

Sash.

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please go to VK11 enter the condition typeselect the required key combination--enter the base amount -go to scalesEnter the quantity 1 and amount 75 in first line then the quantity 51 and required amount in second linesave the record.

Regards,

Sash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the transaction #VK11 create condition record choose scales and enter your requirement accordingly, this shall help you.

Regards

Chandra