cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing date wise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to store prices for a finished product for different intervals. Example: For every month i want to store a different price for a finished product. When I tried in the system to store the prices for different intervals it is not allowing. Kindly guide me to get this.

Thanks,

K.Bharathi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

useful answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Maintain the condition records vk11 with validity period from and to for that.

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try to maintain the records in VK11 with validity periods?

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried in VK11, it is taking one entry for one material. I am not able to store different entry for the same material in one screen. If I have 5 prices for 5 intervals for a material i have enter 5 times in VK11. I tried to enter in one screen all the 5 entries. So I faced the problem.

Thanks,

K.Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with VK31.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to enter only one value in one screen. If I enter different values for different periods for one material in the same screen at a time it is not allowing.

Thanks

K.Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bharati,

In VK31, it should allow to enter multiple conditions at a time. Any ways, after saving the record, come out and then do again, with next validity date

e.g

Price from to

100 Jan Feb Save then come out

next

price From to

120 feb march

Like this,

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Yes. I can enter the values as said by you. But I wanted to enter different values for different intervals for one material at a time. Thanks for your reply. I close this issue.

Thanks,

K.Bharathi