cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in performing setup of billing tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I get this error when I try to setup the billing tables through transaction OLI9BW: "More faulty documents found than the tolerated 0000000000"

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

I have tried both with and without the block option (just testing in dev).

I had no problems setting up sales orders or delivery.

BR

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Try executing the setup with some random number '999' (to begin with) in the field "No.tolerated faulty documents". Also execute the set up in background so that you can view the "Job Log" for necessary clues to the problem.

Hope it helps.

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatram

If I try to execute it in the background it prompts me for some background print parameters which doesn't seem correct to me. Or this is maybe what's supposed to happen?

BR

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Go ahead and enter your default SAP printer and it will take you to next screen where you can schedule the background job as a "immediate" or set it for a particular date and time.

Once the job is scheduled in the background, take a look at the job status in SM37.

Regards,

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Venkatram

I have to go home from work now, but I will try that tomorrow and of course assign points.

BR

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatram

Today I can see that I have a problem with currency rate in 8 of my documents, so this solved the problem more or less.

BR

Stefan

Answers (0)