cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXCISE INVOICE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

When we create Excise invoice in J1IIN with reference to commercial invoice then how the data related to Excise dusty in billing documents are coming to it. What is the customisation of it.

because I have done all customisation of CIN. but in excise invoice showing blank in field of BED while i am creating excise invoice with refernce to Billing document.

Kindly Give me suggestion

Thanking to all

Arun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If Billing document is having the values but not in Excise invoice then check the excise defaults in below path, here you need to maintain all your excise condition types.

Path:SPRO-Log General-Tax on Goods Movements-India-Basic Settings-Determination of Excise Duty-Maintain Excise Defaults.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend

I have maintain default balance but still it is not coming

Thank you

arun

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you kindly confirm that Excise Duty is Blank only in Excise Invoice or also in Commercial Invoice.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi arun

the following points u need to check

1. your pricing procedure in which the excise condition types calculation has been assigned right FROM TO activities

2. right table to be selected to maintain condition record

3. make sure you have assigned your condtion type of excise to your pricing procedure in CLASSIFY CONDTION TYPES in logistics general settings.

4. Maintain chapter id for the material

5. maintain customer in J1ID

hope this wil help you

regards

rag