cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ene-to-end Implementation in XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

while going through the Different requirements I found that end-end Implementation.

Is any body had any idea, what it mean, what are the steps involved in it.?

I am also looking to find SDLC of XI, what are the different methodologies that are used in XI,?

How to explain the Project Architecture? please provide me a sample use case.

Your help will be appreciated

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

Please make a habit of searching SDN bafore posting your questions.

You will get a lot of information in a short span of time,its not worth posting the same links again and again.

>>please provide me a sample use case

As far as SDN policy goes,its not appreciated to respond to queries like this

Hope you understand

All the best in XI Learning

Thanks

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Lets take you have two application systems: 1 is PMM and another is SAP ECC.

Imagine that you have n nuber of scenarios likeu2026 Customer master, Vendaor Master, Material Masteru2026 Condition records,u2026.etc Integration between these two applications.

Like that you may have n number of interfaces to develop for the 2 applications. Once you have developed, you will test them in DEv and QA and then move to productionu2026. And then u will provide warranty or post go live supportu2026. Whatever, it will be based on your SOW.

We followed the ASAP methodology for our XI projects implementation, it again depends on the Customer requirement.

Regards,

Venu V

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Koti,

This forum is primariliy a technical one.

If you have any issues while you develop any objects, people will help you.

I understand that you are new to XI and to your project, but what you are asking for, doesn't come under PI/XI.

REgards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RaviKanth,

I agree with You, But give me the other forum details where a new comers can post these questions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this link.

[Steps and roles to development an scenario|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/40b6c2fe-d411-2a10-1c87-87046c0acd45]

Regards

Ivan