Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tables that are transported along with roles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you tell me the table that is transported along with roles when we transport a particular role.Is it AGR_1251

Thanks

Roshan

6 REPLIES 6

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Can you tell me the table that is transported along with roles when we transport a particular role.Is it AGR_1251

That's one of the tables that are relevant for role contents, but why don't you just (have basis) look at the contents/details of transport request containing roles?

And why do you want to know anyway? What is the problem you're trying to solve?

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we transported role from one system(Say quality ) to another system (Say Production )associated authorizations also moved to production system .Now You have asked

What are the tables transported along with role !

I would say ,Table is not transported physically .When we transport role Table data transfers from Quality to production .You want to know what

tables data are transfering , Generally , Lot of tables are assoicated with roles .SOme of them are below:

USR10 Authorisation profiles (i.e. &_SAP_ALL)

USR11 Text for authorisation profiles

USR12 Authorisation values

USR13 Short text for authorisation

USGRP User groups

USGRPT Text table for USGRP

USH02 Change history for logon data

USR01 User Master (runtime data)

USER_ADDR Address Data for users AGR_1016 Name of the activity group profile

AGR_1016B Name of the activity group profile

AGR_1251 Authorization data for the activity group

AGR_1252 Organizational elements for authorizations

AGR_AGRS Roles in Composite Roles

AGR_DEFINE Role definition

AGR_HIER2 Menu structure information - Customer vers

FOr e.g : I am describing here one table : USR12 (Authorisation values ),when we transport role then associated values are also transported .So data in USR12 table transfer

to production table of USR12.

SO ACTUALLY , table data is moving when we transfering roles to Production system.

Please let me know,if any doubt remaining..

For others ,Please correct me if ,I am wrong.

Regards

Vikas rana

0 Kudos

> For others ,Please correct me if ,I am wrong.

Basically, you are. Just summing up an incomplete list of role-related tables isn't going to help the original poster in any way. Besides that, your post may show up in future search results for role transports and it will be of no help there either.

Forum participation isn't about replying as much as you can, it's about helping people. If you observe my posting behaviour you'll notice there are areas like ldap, the java stack, single sign on, etcetera where I do not contribute as I do not have sufficient knowledge on those subjects.

Now about the role transports and tables:

When transporting roles, the information from a lot of tables is taken, but if you look at the actual transport in SE10 those aren't there. (At least not the ones I would expect to be there, like the AGR* tables) This must mean the information in the transport is redistributed over the relevant tables on importing the transport in the target client.

I've created a test transport containing one composite, some single roles and a derived role and found the following information in SE10:

5  Object List of Request          

4  Comment Entry: Released     
           4  Role                        
           5  Table Contents              

4  AGR_TIMEB               
               4  SPERS_OBJ               
               4  USR12                   
               4  USR13                   
               4  UST12                   

5  Customizing: Table Contents    

5  SUSPR                                                                                
4  USR10                  
                4  USR11                  
                4  UST10C                 
                4  UST10S                 

4  Request Attributes              

So only the USR10, 11, 12, and 13 in your list (and I suspect it's a copy-paste off some other site) were lucky guesses. How did you ever think this was going to help?

My question to remains: what is the problem you're trying to solve? Only when we know which way you want to go we can help you in the right direction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you trying to create your own PFCG?

There are inherent risks in doing this, as the functions are not released and subject to change without warning.

Generally a bad idea. Not sustainable.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

thanks i got my answer

0 Kudos

>

> thanks i got my answer

And now we want to know which one that was. Please share it with us.