cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC6 - additional 'Op. Equipment' tab in equipment record

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using ECC6 - we have turned on all the enterprise extensions in the IMG; the Defense Forces and Public Security extension has created an additional tab, with the label "Op.. Equipment" in the equipment record, however there is no IMG activity that I can find that will allolw me to remove the tab from view. (and once the extension is activated it cannot be undone). Is there some means to hide or manage the contents of the tab as it is completely unnecessary for our Plant Maintenance implementation?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

P745394
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just Check View Profile Assigned to Equipment category & Tabs mentioned in the View Profile for Equipment.

Check Spro - PMCS - Master Data in Plant Maintenance and Customer Service - Technical Objects - General data - Set View Profiles for Technical Objects

Check for Tabs mentioned in it , The Tab of Defence & Extra ur mentioning it will be available here

or Check Some tabs can be assigned to Object Type also , So once erase Object type in Equipment master & Check it.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

The solution to this is in authorizations - if the user does not have the authorization object for the Op. Equipment tab in their profile, then the tab is not displayed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, but I had posted this in the wrong forum; I was able to get an answer from the EAM forum.