cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message mapping error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I get error while I am running my interface it seems to fail on random fields if I test the payload it work fine but it fails if I excecute the proxy?

<Trace level="1" type="T">RuntimeException during appliction Java mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_PostalCodes_</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation: Runtime exception during processing target field mapping /ns0:Messages/ns0:Message1/ns1:MT_PostalCodes_Inbound[150]/Header_Record[6233]/Filler2/Filler2. The message is: null at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.start(AMappingProgram.java:428) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.Transformer.start(Transformer.java:142) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.execute(AMappingProgram.java:120) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.JavaMapping.executeStep(JavaMapping.java:64) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.Mapping.execute(Mapping.java:92) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.MappingHandler.run(MappingHandler.java:90) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingRequestHandler.handleMappingRequest(MappingRequestHandler.java:95) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingRequestHandler.handleRequest

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Louis is right...

Check the Mapping for the sourcefield of /ns0:Messages/ns0:Message1/ns1:MT_PostalCodes_Inbound150/Header_Record6233/Filler2/Filler2.

Then go to payload - before mapping - and check whether the required field is delivery by sender.

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan,

Are you doing multimapping?

As per the error you rtarget node /ns0:Messages/ns0:Message1/ns1:MT_PostalCodes_Inbound150/Header_Record6233/Filler2/Filler

is not getting created.

if your source side is like

<ns0:Messages><ns0:Message1>

</ns0:Messages></ns0:Message1>

make sure that on run time your source sohould have only values mentioned by

The start (eg: <ns0:Messages><ns0:Message1>) and end tag (eg: </ns0:Messages></ns0:Message1>) should not be there in the input. XI will put these automatically.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please check the ocurrence /ns0:Messages/ns0:Message1/ns1:MT_PostalCodes_Inbound150/Header_Record6233/Filler2/Filler

This element is not generated.

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Make sure you test the correct mapping, using the payload.

YOu can double check if the mapping name is correctly given in the interface determination.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan,

please chek wether the Mandatory values in the message structure are getting populated during proxy runtime.Problemmight be "Mandatory fileds are not geting values.

Thanks,

Ram.