cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMP : How can i convert SAP Data into PDA format?using SAP Netweaver Mobile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I have a requirement like Already we have SAP ECC 6.0 now i got requirement in SAP Netweaver moblie here, My questions is how we can convert SAP data into PDA format using Mobile device...

IS it possible ???? tell me how we can do using SAP Netweaver mobile infrastructure...??

when can i get the details regarding SAP Netweaver mobile infrastructure..,if i installed this can i able to conver to PDA format..

tell me experts how to do this...??

and one more things how to convert SAP data in to PDA format ,may i use here SAP XI/PI (or) Jco connector.., which is best one???

reply me soon...

regards

J Sarathi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Even with mobile infrastructure, there is no direct way to convert data available in ECC to mobile format.

There is development cycle involved where in you need to develop model in NWMobile (DOE) corresponding to your backend model (the one in ECC) . Then using the model developed in DOE, need to develop client application on pda.

Once things are in place, data from backend can be made available to pda through DOE, based on sequence of events triggered in DOE.

You can check the help.sap.com to get information about development with NWMobile

<<http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/en/8F/0B674240449C60E10000000A1550B0/frameset.htm>>

regards

pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep thankyou very much for ur respond..now i got some idea

Already We have all the data in Ecc 6.0 now ,i need to convert that those data into PDA using SAP Netweaver Moblie.., so here how can i transfer my data from SAP Ecc 6.0 to Netwaver molile infrastructure(PDA).., either here i need to use SAP XI/PI or JCo Connector and which one is best???

Plz give the valid inforamtions...As soon as possible

thanks in advance....

Regards

J SARATHI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

to get the data into nwmobile from ECC, one donot need to work with PI/JCO etc.

Assuming that you had a look at as to how to develop application with nwmobile, the backend adapters are bapi function modules which are technically RFC enabled function modules satisfying the required semantics for being bapiwrappers.

The step by step procedure for development is available at <<http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/en/8F/0B674240449C60E10000000A1550B0/frameset.htm>>

regards

pradeep

Answers (0)