Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Shipping Cond. - Sales Doc Vs Invoice Doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends ,

I solicit your sugessions for the following issue I am facing :

In a particular sales order , the shipping condition is Road. But in the invoice print for this order , the route is coming as Air transport. Ideally , if the shipping conditions is as Road in the sales order, it must be appearing as Road in the Invoice also . But , on what situations , the transport as 'Road' In Sales doc. will be changed in other mode as 'Air Transport' in Invoice doc ?

I analyzed , I found in the invoice view VF03 , clicking 'Go to' >Header>Foreign Trade and customs --> , I can see in the handling tab , the mode of transport is ' Air Transport ' as fig. below. Whether this text may have appeared in the invoice Print out ? But user is not agreeing with this .

But plainly to put my request , where is the shipping condition is determined in the Invoice document and how we can control in the output (As Road , Air , Sea etc? )

Your advice can be of much help ,

Thanks in advance,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Header Level > General Information of Billing Document , you will get the Same Shipping Condition as in the Sales Order.

Kindly check.

Best regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ankur.

I can find the same shipping condition (Road) in sales as well as in billing header document.

But the invoice printout is showing as Air transport . Where c'd be the setting error?

Any idea?!!

Regards

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check which Output Type is assigned in your Billing Document Header > Output.then go to VV33 and check if th Mode of Transport is maintained.

If it is not there , then in Printing , it has been maintained by ABAPer.

Kindly check and confirm.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ankur,

I passed the output type ZD00 in VV33 , it asks for combinations and I gave relevant combination of customer/sales org . But I am unable to find the mode of transport , can you pls tell me where it lies?

Any further idea/help ?!

Regards

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. If you are taking a print out through VF02 or if any Z Program is there , then ask your ABAPer , might be in Printing Program ,they have added the Field "Mode of Transport " as per the requirements by the user.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

shipping condition - header-general information you can see the shipping condition,

mode of transportation - for trade/custom

mode of transport determination = shipping point + plant

img -- sales and distribution -- transportation data

i think this will help you

regards

senya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

take the help of an ABAPer ask him to put a break point and know from where this text is comming in sales order and in invoice , once it is know then you can solve your problem, simply by just imagining it does not work, we need to get to the problem,

may be in sales order print program it may be coded in one way and in invoice print program it may be coded in another way.

please correct me if i am wrong.

Please let me know if you still need any more help.

Thanks and regards,

Rajeshwar