cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oreders Delivered but not yet invoiced

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

How to get the list of Sales Orders which are delivered (Delivery and PGI is done) but yet Invoice has not been created.

or is there any transaction code where we would come to know the order status with its delivery and invoice number in the list form.

We can see the document flow for individual document but how to see same information in the list form for multiple orders?

thanks in advance,

--Vojas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

check the T-code VF04.

regards

Amitesh

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i think t-code VF04 is what you are searching for, which give list of order for which delivery is done but not invoice.

Please let me know if you still need any more help.

Thanks and regards,

Rajeshwar

former_member312216
Participant
0 Kudos

If you need the list of sales orders goto transaction VA05 or transaction VA04 . you will get the list of sales orders which are due to be billed and delivered etc.

It will show you the status of the sales order and the incompleteness of those.

Hope this is clear

former_member312216
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto Transacion VF04 and enter the details required and you will get the informations on the billing due list for which the delivery and PGI has been done and yet to be billed.

If you have sequence of those then enter it fro From and to....

Hope this is clear

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

goto VF04

from this t-code u will get the billing due list is nothing but the delivery documents which are to billed.

Regarrds,

S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply but I am not looking for the Billing due list where we can get the due list for delivery related billing or for order related billing.

Actually i am looking for the information where I can get the list of those Sales orders which are delivered but invoice has not done yet.