Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to edit OOAC (T77S0) entries to activate entries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

I've been trying to teach myself SAP HR Authorizations. Running through the material, i tried to activate extened check on HR Master data (p_origxx). To do this i need to modify the value in table T77S0 (through transaction OOAC). But the system comes up with the error "do not edit (SAP entry)". I'd already modified the client settings (as this is a sand boc client) to allow changes.

I am not sure why the system does not allow me to change the entries (i have checked the SE06 system change options and SAP_HR is set to restricted changes).

Can you please help me identify how to get about and activate this. (i also want to toggle on the structural authorization check)

Regards,

Prashant

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Avoid changing this data. If the change is inavoidable, document it carefully, so that it can be repeated, if necessary, after an upgrade or release change. The best way to do this is to put the data in a change request, which you can export before an upgrade or release change, and import again afterwards.

CReate a request and do it in required clients .

Regards

Mysterious