cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass Maintainance of Planning Version "000"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

Is there any standard functionality available in SCM 5.0 for mass Maintainance of Planning version "000" to material-locations combinations ? These Material-location combinations are created directly in SCM and are not CIFed from ECC.

Thanks in Advance !!

Regards

Pawan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pawan

Transaction MASSD; select object PRODUCT

Rgds,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I already tried using MASSD before posting this message but unfortunately i could not locate planning version as a component and Attributes to be maintained. Not sure if i am overlooking. If possible, can you send me the the selection criteria for which we can mass maintain planning version as 000 for all products which are, lets say, at location X

regards

Pawan.

nitin_thatte
Contributor
0 Kudos

What are the fields you want to mass maintain?

Planning-Version-Dependent Location Product Data Location

Planning-Version-Dependent Location Product Data Plng Version

Planning-Version-Dependent Location Product Data Product

These are the fields that appear in MASSD transaction

Edited by: Nitin Thatte on Jul 17, 2009 1:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Planning-Version-Dependent Location Product Data Plng Version--- appears as a selection criteria but not as an attribute to be maintained. Below is my exact requirements.

Lets say i have manually created products A, B, C...upto Z at location 123 directly in APO.

Now i want to assign these product-locations combinations to 000 Planning version.

In MASSD T-CODE i am not able to location Planning version as an attribute to be maintained ( i.e at bottom most of the screen).

I hope you got my requirements and the problem i am facing.

regards

Pawan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pawan,

Mass assignment of products to a model usually is done in the Supply Chain Engineer /SAPAPO/SCC07. Adding products to model 000 will automatically add them to version 000.

Create a work area and select change mode. Select Location Products button. Right click "add objects to work area'. Use the selection parameters to build your list of products. Add to work area.

Now, select all products in your work area (the ones you wish to add). Hit F6 'add objects to model' Save. Exit.

Rgds,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello DB49,

Wonderful ! my problem is solved now. Here are your full points.

Answers (0)