cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process order release, Co-product + main product - automatic inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus, I'm a programmer but before starting the enhancment of standard I want to be sure that there is no other solution (in customizing)

I have the following situation

Maint Product A

Co-product B

Current situtation

I have a process order in COR2, when the process order is released and than saved automatic inspection lot is created only for Maint Product A

Requiered situation

Requiered situation is that while process order release also the inspection lot for Co-product B should be created

Is there any chance to do it using customizng

At the moment for both materials A and B there is the same inspection type assinged and the orgin type is '04' and also the control of inspection lot creation is set to 'Y'.

Is there any chance to change sometihg (inspection type, orgin type, something in MM)

NOTE: I would like to do it without doing a GR for Co-product B

I will really appreciate your notes

Thank you in advance Bogumila

Edited by: Bogumila Wendt-Rybak on Jul 17, 2009 10:57 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just to share a thought may be applicable to you

From production order create a Inpection lot of Main Product A

After taken UD of this in followup action you can call FM

CO_QM_INSPECTION_LOT_CREATE Create inspection lot from order

Where you can customize to trigger lot of Co-product B.

or

You can straight away for customization where after confirmation of Product A lot should be automatically trigger for for Co-product B.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi

> Just to share a thought may be applicable to you

>

> From production order create a Inpection lot of Main Product A

> After taken UD of this in followup action you can call FM

>

> CO_QM_INSPECTION_LOT_CREATE Create inspection lot from order

>

> Where you can customize to trigger lot of Co-product B.

>

> or

>

> You can straight away for customization where after confirmation of Product A lot should be automatically trigger for for Co-product B.

>

> Regards

> Sujit

Helllo thank you but I do not understand

1) what do you mean saying taken UD? so I have no choise and I should recall CO_QM_INSPECTION_LOT_CREATE? In which field i can customizin to trigger a lot of Co-product

could you explain it more detailly "You can straight away for customization where after confirmation of Product A lot should be automatically trigger for for Co-product B." i do not understand what do you mean?

thank you very very much in advance

Bogumila

PS I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO DO IT OMMITING ENHANCING STANDARD PROGRAM BUT DO SMTH WITH CONFIGURATION

Edited by: Bogumila Wendt-Rybak on Jul 17, 2009 11:50 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) what do you mean saying taken UD? so I have no choise and I should recall CO_QM_INSPECTION_LOT_CREATE? In which field i can customizin to trigger a lot of Co-product

UD means Usage Decision(in QA32) of the Inspection lot of the Main Product A

In UD coses -->QS51 -->followup action can be maintained where after Usage Decision followup action can be give which is again SPRO customization >QM>Quality Inspection>Insp lot completionDefeine followup action-->L Usage decision for Inspection lot and use FM to trigger the inspection lot.

here you will needs to do some developmwnt with the help of abbaper.

You can straight away for customization where after confirmation of Product A lot should be automatically trigger for for Co-product B."

What i mean is when you confirm a prouction order you can use user exit in Co11/Co15 where you can triiger one inspection lot.one of such example is triggering the partial lot after confirmation.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> 1) what do you mean saying taken UD? so I have no choise and I should recall CO_QM_INSPECTION_LOT_CREATE? In which field i can customizin to trigger a lot of Co-product

>

> UD means Usage Decision(in QA32) of the Inspection lot of the Main Product A

> In UD coses -->QS51 -->followup action can be maintained where after Usage Decision followup action can be give which is again SPRO customization >QM>Quality Inspection>Insp lot completionDefeine followup action-->L Usage decision for Inspection lot and use FM to trigger the inspection lot.

> here you will needs to do some developmwnt with the help of abbaper.

>

> You can straight away for customization where after confirmation of Product A lot should be automatically trigger for for Co-product B."

>

> What i mean is when you confirm a prouction order you can use user exit in Co11/Co15 where you can triiger one inspection lot.one of such example is triggering the partial lot after confirmation.

>

> Regards

> Sujit

Hello if goes about first solution I think I cannot use it cause I'm at the point of Inspection creation in process of releasing Process Order in PO, not Inspection completion that's why I cannot use follow-up action.

I try to understand the second solution but sorry I still do not understand if you could write it more clear?

Thank you in advance Bogumila