cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

controling characteristic and conditional characteristic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am planning to create a conditional characteristic for one of controlling characteristic. For example, if this MIC characteristic is rejected, the system has to trigger the subsequent MIC (i.e. condition characteristic) for inspection, if this conditional characteristic is reject, then the controlling characteristic can be rejected and closed.

Thus, how do I create this controlling characteristic and conditional characteristic in the system?

Thanks

YY

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to QP01, enter 1 conditional characteristics. now enter secind characteristics. In control indicator select after rejection- this means that if first characteristic is rejected then the second one will be open for recording result.

But second characteristics can be forcefully inspected even through it is accepted,double click on that characteristics, system will ask u do u want to inspect. click on yes.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can define these characteristics in inspection plan. While defining the characteritics, set the radio buttons After accept / After rejection in the control indicators accoring to your requirement.

If you press F1 on the radio buttons, the help text will be useful while defining the characteristics.

regards.