cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query regarding same record getting updated in table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In my BLS, i am using a Bapi (BAPI_PO_GETITEMS), to fetch the data from R/3 based on particular purchase order number. I am displaying the data in a grid. If there are more than 1 PO Items, i am using Repeater action to repeat the data, based on PO Items. But same data is getting reflected in all the rows of table, say if there are 5 PO Items, and for each PO Item, PO Quantity is different, in my table i am having 5 rows, but the value for PO Quantity is same, which is the first value in all the 5 rows. I want to have different PO Quantity values in all the 5 rows.

Can someone help me out on this.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashish,

Use Tracer action block to check the PO values. For this you need to just map the BAPI output to Tracer Message. and press F6.

If the results are with your 5 rows with same quantity,then the data from the SAP is also same. If it is not use repater action block and configure the BAPI output xpath eg: Output/Rowsets/Rowset/Row.

-Suresh

Edited by: Suresh Hiremath on Jul 17, 2009 10:02 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashish,

Sorry abt the last post...it did not come out correctly. Check your insert query..not the where clause, but if the repeater BAPI quantity field is mapped to the correct param and not the bapi output.

Ram

Edited by: Ram on Jul 17, 2009 10:07 AM