cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI: Partner Profile not active

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a Delivery and a message that should create an IDOC.Whenever i call that message for my delivery ,i get this error:

EDI: Partner Profile not active

I checked to see in the table EDDP1 and the status is set to active.I also checked using the transaction WE20 and my partner was active there too,what can be the problem?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor

Hi,

OK, I got it..

Go to WE20 and chose your partner.

Go to classification tab.

There will be a field called Partner Status.

GIve the value as A and save it.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I checked in WE20 and my partner status is active.I am pretty new in this Idoc technolog.Could you please tell me where i can find the IDOC's control record(Transaction)?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

The EDIDC segment of the idoc has the control record.

And if you check for your idoc in we02, then under the idoc number you will find control rec

sugata_bagchi2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Seba,

If you want to check the IDoc details you can have these from we61 by providiing the Message type or the basic type.

if you want to check the Idoc control record then check any Idoc in the R/3 side with we02 by giving the Idoc number.

thanks

Sugata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I checked the IDOC's control record and the receiver partner/role/partner function are matching my WE20 partner profile.What can be the problem?

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Pandey:

I am configuring bank account ( FI) and one of the entry is EDI partner, where I created a imaginary number.

I wanted to know how to configured EDI partner.

Any suggestions? Appreciated.

Sakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was o problem with the information filled in the transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seba ,

I am also facing this issue.

Could you tell me how you solved it ?

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check the logical system of your sending business system. and also check if for same logical system is partner profile maintained??

regards,

NJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you mean the settings for the inbaound and outbound parameters from the partner profiles,or?If not ,please tell me where to check all those settings.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If your Receiver Business System is suppose BS_ECC, check in SLD what Logical system is maintained for BS_ECC. If for example Logical system for BS_ECC is ZLOG900 then check in ECC if in WE20 partner ZLOG900 exists or not. For ZLOG900 maintained inbound parameter for Idoc you are receiving in ECC like MATMAS.

Check the parameters accordingly in your system.

Reg,

NJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Not sure !! but a try

Just edit it once again( edit the description part ) and save it and activate it .

Regards,

B.Jude

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the IDOC's control record and see if the receiver partner/role/partner function are matching your WE20 partner profile.

Regards,

Ravi