Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset a pricing condition type value when generating billing document

former_member220801
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a delivery-related billing type. In sales order, there is a pricing condition type Z001, with value = 100, I would like to reset it to zero when generating billing document. Is there any configuration or user exits can do this? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

goto condition type(v/06),choose your condition type and in control data 2 tab,exclusion field-choose A(invoice list).

create new sales order and check whether this fix your problem,

try this

regards

senya

former_member220801
Participant
0 Kudos

is there any way to do if automatically by using user exits?

former_member220801
Participant
0 Kudos

So is there any use exit and manually maniplate the pricing condition when creating billing documnt?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can do this in BILLING provided , if the Condition type is Manual condition type

To achieve this you have to do some configuration in the condition types as,

Goto transaction code V/06 and select your condition type and maintain the MNAUAL ENTRIES as C which means you can process it manually and in the V/08 chose your pricing procedure and against your condition type check the Manal entry .

Now you can change the value of the condittion type to 0 in the Billing document.

Hope this is clear,

regards,

santosh

former_member220801
Participant
0 Kudos

But I want to keep the conditon type and condition value in sales order.

i.e. in sales order, value of condition type Z001 is 100, but in billing, value of condition type Z001 is 0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

goto to va02 and reset the condition type pricing to zero, and save then follow the above thread

please update the thread

regards

senya

former_member220801
Participant
0 Kudos

But my problem is the condition record still exists. I just don't want it to show in billing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

goto condition tab in billing document(vf01) and press update button and select "carry out new pricing"

please update the thread

regards

senya