Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delink CRM and ECC system?

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to configure SLA in my solman system. While checking with the service category, I am getting one error message pointing to one logical system IS1CLNT000. The error says that this logical system does not exist in the table TBDLS . I am not aware about such a logical system as we haven't defined one with this name. Also, when I try to change my heirarchy, I get a similiar issue saying "Hierarchy SRVC_HIER may only be changed in the original system IS1CLNT000".

Later I came to know from some experts that this happens as CRM system tries to connect to the ECC system by default. As there does not exist any ECC system for my solman, it automatically assigns one logical system. They suggested me to delink the connection between ECC and CRM. But I couldn't find how to do that.

Could you please help me with this issue?

Thanks and Regards,

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please Send SPRO Path where you have changed Logical system for Herarichi

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

The issue resolved by changing the logical system name to the existing one through SPRO. This might have occured due to a system copy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

What exactly change you have done through SPRO?

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev

It should not behave in that way......i think you are doing something wrong

Have you already checked the following guide on SMP

It list out all the activities for SLA

https://websmp102.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000722612&_OBJECT=01100035870000012247...

Hope it clarifies your doubt

Regards

Prakhar

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for that document. Actually, I was following the same document. In the page number 14 of that doc, when I follow the instructions in Product maintenace, I get these errors and does not allow me to change any setting saying this can be change only in the original system mentioning the logical system name which does not exist.

Could you help me on this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

May be you can try check in SM59 if you have any RFC connections steps up between ECC and CRM

Regards

Uday