cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Config Issue...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus...

Its a simple requirement..currently in SAP we are using Simple Credit Check...bt now it has decided for Automatic Credit check..

Jus have some query abt config issue..

How will i configure automatic in terms of grace period..

We provide grace period in credit limit for customers.I would like to config in such a way that when it exceeds the credit limit system shud block the orders for high risk and popup the message " Credit limit exceeds certain amount wth Payment terms which is defined in customer master and grace period.

Also if i want to integrate customer *payment terms and grace period* for "A" customer and once it exceeds the credit limit it should pop up the "" Credit limit exceeds certain amount wth Payment terms which is defined in customer master and grace period"

Guys plz tell me how to config the above requiremnt....how to integracte payment terms and grace period..

Your reply is highly appreciated....

Thanks in Advance...

Shri...........

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

AUTOMATIC CREDIT CHECK will be determined based on the following criteria,

It will check

CREDIT CONTROL AREA

CREDIT GROUP

RISK CATEGORY.

You have to define the CREDIT GROUP and RISK CATEGORY based on which you can determine the ATOMATIC CREDIT CHECK

Goto the PATH: IMG->BASIC FUNCTIONS->CREDIT MANAGEMENT/RISK MANAGEMENT->CREDIT MANAGEMENT>DEFINE CREDIT GROUPS

Credit group checks the credit limit for Sales order, Delivery or PGi

Based on the requirement u can define this.

The following credit groups are contained in the standard SAP R/3 System:

01 = credit group for sales order

02 = credit group for delivery

03 = credit group for goods issue

Next you have to assing the credit group to sales documents/Delivery documents

Follow the same path as above.

Maintain you sales document type/Delivery document type as per your rerquirement and in the Check credit field maintain as D and in the Credit group field maintain the value you gave defined previously

Then Define Automatic credit control with your

CREDIT CONTROL AREA, CREDIT GROUP AND RISK CATEOGRYYou hve to define the Credit limit for your customer in the Transaction code FD32.

Now once you execute the transaction and if the limit of the customer exceeds, then automaticaly it will block the sales ordder.

Hope it is clear for you.

regards,

santosh

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus..

I would like to config grace period apart from terms of payment....how would go for that..is ther any possibilities ..i am stuck...plz help.

.The credit limit period is 30 days and grace period is 15 days, requirement is that the system should block the processing once the period exceeds 45 days but but....i hav to mention 30 days in terms of payment and 15 as a grace period bt separately n system & shud block after 45 days ...

How wil i config grace period separetely...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus..

I would like to config grace period apart from terms of payment....how would go for that..is ther any possibilities ..i am stuck...plz help..

Former Member
0 Kudos

How will i configure automatic in terms of grace period..

We provide grace period in credit limit for customers.I would like to config in such a way that when it exceeds the credit limit system shud block the orders for high risk

-

Let us assume that the credit limit period is 30 days and grace period is 15 days .As undersatand your requirement is that the system should block the processing once the period exceeds 45 days.For that to happen goto

ova8

go to the detail screen of your credit control area by double clicking it

against the field oldest open item give 45

this will meet your requirement

-

and popup the message " Credit limit exceeds certain amount wth Payment terms which is defined in customer master and grace period.

-

For this to happen you need to take the help of your ABAPer as standard SAP messages differ to the messages of your requirement.He will do this at SE91

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also if i want to integrate customer *payment terms and grace period* for "A" customer and once it exceeds the credit limit it should pop up the "" Credit limit exceeds certain amount wth Payment terms which is defined in customer master and grace period"

I am unable to find any difference between your first and second queries

Regards,

Phani Prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus..

My issue is..i want the pop up message..when it exceeds the credit limit system shud block the orders for high risk and popup the message " Credit limit exceeds certain amount wth Payment terms which is defined in customer master and grace period'

Take the example..

A - Customer

Credit Limit - 1000

Payment Terms - Within 15 Days

Grace Period - 2 Days..

Popup Msgs shud be "A Customer Credit limit exceeds 500 Rs by Payment Terms 15 Days + 2 Days Grace period"

System shud not allow unless and untill Overdue payment is not cleared and also concern person shud have authorization for releasing the credit block..

Plz tell me how to config the above scenario..

Thanks..

Shri

Former Member
0 Kudos

if u want to the system according to your payment terms just give th no .of days as per the payment terms+grace period against

oldest open item.

regards,

phani prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

use transaction code OVA8 for customizing the automatic credit check,in check tab use indicator a,b,c,d as per your requirement

fd32 to credit management for customer

regards

senya