cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document not seen in the SOLAR02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am not able to find the document in the Test cases tab of a particular Business process, but when I tried to find it using FIND DOCUMNET option I am able to see the document and open the same in Read only mode and when I click on the where used list, it says NO USAGE OF DOCUMNT FOUND.

The same document is shown as ADDED in the history tab of the particular business process-> Test Cases tab-> HIstory. But still I could not find in the Test cases tab when I check.

Pls help with your points.

Regards,

Bharathi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bharathi,

This is a very common problem with solution manager ....that if you delete the document using "-" or MINUS sign in solar01/soalr02 then it is not deleted

rather it is removed from ur Project ...so if you have to delete the document then use the DELETE button shown there

Secondly the reason why u can find it is ......that it is removed using the MINUS button and not deleted means it is available in knowledge warehouse but it is not assigned to ur project...

Remember KW has all the documents whether it is assigned to any project or not .

So u cn see and it gives u NO USAGE OF DOCUMNT FOUND msgg

Therefore to delete the documents use the Delete button as I have mentioned.

Hope it is solved now.

Regards

Prakhar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you answer.