cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic TO confirmation for 101 and not for 521

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I have a issue , i configured manual TO confirmation for movement type 521 - GR from production by de-activating confirm immediately for movement type in OMLX , since the putaway for 521 is for three storage types i activated the confirmation putaway for these storage types in same OMLX. Now i was able to manually confirm TO for 521 if the destination storage types are these three storage types.

But other movement types like 101 , 102 , 103 for these three storage types were auto confirming before and now its not auto TO confirming , i de-activated the confirmation putaway for the three storage types and now auto TO confirmation is again working for 101 , 102 , but now TO is getting auto confirmed for 521 movement type also which i DO NOT require.

Is there any way to take care of both the requirement ?

Thanks in Advance

Benny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use T Code OMKZ > Assign Control .

Check the assignment.

Best regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

I believe OMKZ settings for Automatic TO creation in Background , in my case TO is getting created automatically, but i want TO to be confirmed immediately for 101 , 102 , 103 movement types and not for 521 - GR from production. Please note that putaway storage types are same for both 101 and 521.

Thanks

Benny

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the same screen , there is an option of Confirmation > TO can be confirmed immediately.

Best regards,

Ankur