cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment error in TEST by CMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a track and trying to transport a request from dev to prod.

When i am trying to import the request in test tab in CMS the following error is there:

Server <server name> did not accept login request as admin on port 50118. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server <server name> at port 50118: <server name>

I have checked the following:

1. able to deploy directly through NWDS.

2. SDM mode is integrated.

Thanks,

Anumit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check if the user/password for communiation user has expired.

Regards,

Satya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

I couldnt get your answer.

Communication user??

Thanks,

Anumit

Edited by: Anumit d on Jul 17, 2009 10:07 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Double check your runtime system definition in your track. You can use the "View/Edit Deployment Substitution Parameters" view to verify your settings (use the window button on the right to open it): If they are ok, you will get a list of variables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Pascal,

I have checked the same and found no variables(empty list) and getting the below error:

Server <server name> did not accept login request as admin on port 50118. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server <server name> at port 50118: <server name>

Plz tell me what i am to do now.

Thanks,

Anumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apparently your NWDI server cannot connect to your target runtime system. You should check the network configuration. Are both systems in the same part of the network/domain? Is there a firewall in between that might block communication?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

Could you plz give me more information regarding network configuration and firewall??

Thanks,

Anumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, it's not my network...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

I am able to ping and telnet the test server.

But the variable list is empty .

The variable list of dev has some varibles.

Thanks,

Anumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

To which port did you create a telnet connection? And did you do this from the NWDI server?