cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cost element

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear experts

1) i entered traveling expenses in cost element that is as planned costs in report S_ALR_87013531 how to book actual costs i didn't understood please guide me.

2) in report S_ALR_87013531 panned expenses and actual expences, planned recipts and actual recieptsare there from where values flows to these fields.

regards

etr

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

xclosed

Former Member
0 Kudos

murali

thanks for inputs regarding my second query you told about planned /actual costs ann panned/actual revenues apart from these in that report planned /actual expences and planned / actual receipts also there.

from where values will folw to fields planned /actual expences and planned / actual receipts .

regards

etr

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you create a PO using account assignmnet as P i.e WBS the cost will be booked as committment against projecty, when you do MIGO/MIRO this cost will move as actual expnese against the cost elemnt used in PO. Similarly you can book expenses directly thru FB-50 against WBS using G/L acoounts, once you post the document this will be shown as actual expebnses.

As far as receipts/revenues goes, assign WBS to sales order on sales order line item. For WBS to capture revnue it shd be billing elemnt. Once billing is done and invoice is cleared the amont will be reflected as revenue against WBS.

Hope this helps.

Sarang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1) i entered traveling expenses in cost element that is as planned costs in report S_ALR_87013531 how to book actual costs i didn't understood please guide me.

If you want to see the cost plan actual , then post the document through FB50 t.code, If you eneter directly in cost plan it will not come to actual.

Post the traveling expenses doument with respect to WBS element/ Network order using FB50 and settle the same then you can able to view the actual costs.

2) in report S_ALR_87013531 panned expenses and actual expences, planned recipts and actual recieptsare there from where values flows to these fields.

Whatever commitments you are creating to the projects are planned costs, once you done the goods recipet or FI posting the planned values will move to actuals.

Thanks

S.Murali