cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table behind Netweaver Java screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Normally in ABAP system, we use Technical settings in system -> Status window to determine table/field associated with an objction in cursor. Is there any such way to find field the cursor is in Java Screen. for eg., in GRC RAR, I goto tab

"Rule Architect": Business Processes -> Search

Now we see two fields, Business Id and Description...

I would like to know the underlying fields associated with that.

I am sure there could some that BAPI Associated with this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a shortcut http://hostname:port/SQLTrace link that we used to identify the tables involved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Giridhara,

For RAR front-end which is on Java side, all the tables are there in database linked with J2EE.

For all the rule architect nodes, there are tables in J2EE database and not in BAPI.All the data in RAR is stored in the front-end database only and BAPI is used only when we fetch some data from backend.

Apart from that BAPI is not used to store the data and in JAVA there is no way by which you can find out tables direclty where the data gets stored.

One work-around is if you execute the SQL trace while executing any activity it will capture the tables

where the data gets stored in J2EE database. However with a single activity there are lot of tables associated so you need to locate for right table.

Regards,

Shweta