cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to load backend data in to CDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created BAPI wrapers in back end system and imported to middleware DOE to create Backend Adapter.

It is single table reading. two RFCs GET_LIST & GET_DETAILS were created as wrappers.

I've checked all the needed steps untill mapping for Backend Adapter. Every thing looks fine.(Used sync Type-DOE triggered)

Performed SDOE_LOAD at this point. But unable to load CDS object with backend data.

I'm using customer master standard table KNA1 in this scenario.

Please let me know if I'm missing anything here.

Thank you,

Venkat.

Edited by: Venkat Gurram on Jul 16, 2009 1:57 PM

Edited by: Venkat Gurram on Jul 16, 2009 1:58 PM

Edited by: Venkat Gurram on Jul 16, 2009 1:59 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Monitoring ( DOE Administration and Monitoring Portal) to find out why the Load failed. You could check Logs and Traces->"BACKEND_INTEGRATION" environment.

Check if your RFC destination is configured properly.

Regards,

Shruthi R

0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Make sure that you have checked the check box for BE Field and BE Key Field of node attributes at node level. Please check once whether getlist and getdetail bapi wrapper return expected output or not.

Regards,

Ashish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Please also check if you have marked the right key fields. When importing a BAPI wrapper, the key fields have to be marked manually for the child nodes of the Data Object.

Best regards,

Vinodh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the getlist is returning all the expected data and mappings are in place, you can check the administration about the load status.

DOE admin portal>monitoring>logs & traces-->search with environment 'backend integration' and see if the load ended with errors.

Check the message monitoring also-->search with SWCV and dataobject and check if any failures in the flow.

if there are no errors mentioned, one more thing can be checked with signature of getdetail bapi.

The type of importing parameter(keys) of the getdetail should be same as the structure returned by getlist.

Regards,

Liji