cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

client Copy Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For creating Quality Server, I installed ERP 2005 sr 2 with DB2 on windows server. I m using Remote Client Copy method for this activity . in Remote Client Copy i run it in test mode for Profile SAP_RMPA in simulation mode. Now i am getting error as below:

Table definition /SSF/DHEAD missing in the target system

Table definition /SSF/DTAB missing in the target system

Table definition /SSF/PTAB missing in the target system

Table definition ZEWTCHLN missing in the target system

Table definition ZJ1IASSVAL1 missing in the target system

Table definition ZMM_FORMS missing in the target system

Table definition ZSD_FORMS missing in the target system

Table definition ZSD_PACK missing in the target system

Table definition ZVEN_RAT missing in the target system

what would be possible reason of error. please suggest any solution.

Gyan....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems to be source and target systems are not at same level. some the customized tables (z tables) are not available in target system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Source and target are on same SP level. But differ SPAM N Kernel level , is it cause any issue.

Gyan....

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gyan,

Check SAP Note 860720 - CC-ERROR: Table definition XXXX missing in the target

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunney ,

Thanks , it seems this note is for SP SAPKB70004 , but my servers are on SAPKB70017. so is it work for me or any other note need to implement.

Gyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gyan,

This is just one warning.You can goahead with the client copy.

Regards

Ashok Dalai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok ,

Thanks , its cancel Test run within 10 min. and message shows its critical error.So i think i have to resolve it first then go to Client Copy. what you suggest ?

Gyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gyan,

When ever you will run the test run you will get this type of warning.But in actual run the client copy will be successful.

Regards

Ashok Dalai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok ,

i am afraid , if my test run canceled with error within 10 min. it may possible some more data will miss if i go direct client copy without test run. So please advise to resolve it first.

Gyan..

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gyan,

Can you explain to me why are you opening the thread as and replying with another user ?

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

I have separate SDN user id and market place s user id. but after installing market place cert. for SSO in browser some time this issue will happen in posts. I'll try to use one so that it not make any more confusion .

Now come to my point , for Remote Client copy error please advise me how to resolve.

Thanks

Gyan