cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while testing webservices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

I am new to webservices..My task is from share point user will be given and based on the user I need to retrieve some details from SAP. Now I created a FM which generates the details and tried to convert into webservices.Presently I am using ECC 6.0 and after configuring in SOAmanager I tried to test the service..while trying to test using "Open Web Service navigator for selected binding" the page is not displayed...I am finding WSDL file in "Open WSDL document for selected binding" and URL and wsdl in se80...http://" "/sap/bc/srt/wsdl/sdef_ZGETUSERPROFILEINFO/wsdl11/ws_policy/document?sap-client=230..

Plz give me suggestions

Thanks

Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,

For using WS NAVIGATOR, first you need to configure it.

In SOAMANGER, choose Technical configuration->System Global Settings->Access Information J2EE server.

Here provide the J2EE service name and the port number.

This will enable you to use WS NAVIGATOR.

Regards

Vamsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To work with WSnavigator ...whitelist configuation has to be done...i mean configure the proxy if it is remote object..!!

former_member185845
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

The option what ur mentioning for testing i supose you are testing from Service registry and not from SOA MANAGER.

In SOA MANAGER, click on wsdl tab there you will find the url.select and click on test proided at top.

If WS navigator is configured you can test it.

Make sure srt/wsdl in sicf is activated with sub child services.

regards

chandra dasari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrasekar

What ever I said above was all done thru SOAmanager tcode...When I type SOAmanager tcode internet explorer opens a new page where tabs are there..In that I am choosing Business Admistration --> web service Adminstration.It leads to new window where I choose the service name and Apply selections...then I will get four tabs..In overview tab there are three links

Open porttype WSDL document

Open WSDL document for selected binding

Open Web Service navigator for selected binding

For testing I need to use third link...This is the place where above problem occurs

Thanks

Ganesh