cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software components for NWDI tracks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus!!

I have another question to ask you. We have completed the track design and our track design consists of 7 tracks (Dev, Maintenance, Production, two training tracks, a prototype track and a dress rehearsal track). We are actually implementing SRM 4.0 and are planning to use NWDI for moving the VC code as well. My question now is what are the software components for these 7 tracks. I know that we definitely need to have the three basic Software components for any NWDI track (Build Tool, JTech Services etc) irrespective of other SCs in the Track.

My question is: "What are the other software components that I need to include in my track creation process?"

Could anybody please let me know your suggestions for this Track implementation?

Thank you,

~~LB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You created way too many tracks. For a start, you can combine your development, maintenance and production tracks into one track. (You can have up to 4 runtime systems for a track.) You can combine your two training tracks as well probably, depending on what you intend to train in there... Maybe you can elaborate what you intend to do in all of these tracks... I mean a dress rehearsal track...?

The SCs required to version VC components are probably documented in the [SAP library|http://help.sap.com].

Kind regards,

Pascal